Salmon is one of the most nutritious foods you can eat! Not only is it packed with nutrients but it can also help reduce risk factors for many diseases.
Salmon is a great alternative source of protein. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, selenium, and antioxidants. Salmon is also a great source of potassium. This meal can also be made for meal prep. Simply split the food into four portions, put it into Tupperware containers, and place it in the refrigerator to be reheated for lunch or dinner during the week.
Total Time: 20
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 1/4 green beans, trimmed
- 3 anchovy fillets, chopped (optional)
- Non-stick zero-calorie cooking spray
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/4 lb. skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large rimmed non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray. Place garlic, beans, tomatoes, olives and anchovies (if using) on tray and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp pepper.
2. Put tray in oven and cook until veggies are tender and starting to brown (about 12-15 minutes).
3. In the meantime, spray a large skillet generously with cooking spray. Place salmon in skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook until golden brown and opaque (about 4-5 minutes per side). Serve with veggies!
Nutritional Information (per serving): about 270 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated), 31 g protein, 445 mg sodium, 15 g carbs, 5 g fiber