This recipe will help you get dinner on the table within just 30 minutes. Modify this dish and bring the flavors of summer BBQ inside by using a grill pan on the stove instead of an outdoor grill. With only 355 calories per serving, you won't have to worry about it throwing your diet off course either. The chicken is lightly seasoned with salt and pepper which is served with a smoky corn salad seasoned with lime and paprika.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 (6oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt & pepper
- 2 limes, halved
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped green olives
- 1 oz vegan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
1. Season chicken breast halves with salt and pepper. Place either on outdoor grill or indoor grill pan on the stove and cook over medium-high (about 6-8 minutes per side).
2. Grill limes (cut side down) and corn until charred (6-8 minutes). Once cooked, cut corn from cobb and toss in bowl with juice of 2 limes, chopped cilantro, chopped green olives, vegan cheese, and pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Place chicken and corn mixture on plates and evenly sprinkle with smoked paprika. Serve and enjoy!